Happy first Friday of fall everyone! Today I'm sharing some favorite fall finds I know you will love. It's the little things, right? I know for me it is. It's all about incorporating something little into your life and beauty routine to help welcome in Autumn. Why? Simply because it just makes you happy. It helps to set the tone (and your mindset) for cooler nights and shorter days. Fall is a good reminder that it's time for us to slow down a bit and enjoy life and all it's beauty! Here are my favorite things:
1. Bath & Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin candle: Have you smelled it? It's like Autumn in a jar! It makes me so happy and it's my favorite fall candle.
2. Vichy Neovadiol Magistral Elixir: Change of temperature = dull skin. When the weather changes I notice a huge difference in my skin. It gets dry and dull. I love this Vichy dry oil because it gives a glow to the skin and also has Omega 3-6-9 oils. Which basically means it's super hydrating and helps to combat signs of aging.
3. Lauren by Ralph Lauren fragrance: Every season I change up my fragrance. I try to stick to a woodys smell in fall. I thought I would go retro this year and revisit one of my all-time favorites, Lauren by Ralph Lauren. It's a classic. It's been years since I've worn it. I was surprised it was so hard to find it. Thank you, Nordstrom!
4. Oh Joy! cups for Target (and Twinings Pumpkin Spice Chai tea): I LOVE the Oh Joy! line at Target. I love everything in each collection. These stackable mugs make morning coffee or tea so much cuter!
5. Flower by Drew Barrymore nail polish in Berry Begonia (seen above): I must admit, I love the new Flower cosmetics line by Drew Barrymore. This color is fab for fall. Not too dark, just right!
6. Buxom Full-on Lip Polish in Brandi: So easy to wear and so pretty on! This is a perfect daytime lip gloss for fall.
7. Buxom Full-bodied Lipstick in Menace: This lipstick is a rich wine color. It goes on easy!
8. Nars Audacious Lipstick in Jeanne: This lipstick collection by Nars is amazing! They go on silky-smooth, are true to color, and are long-lasting! This is a great color for fall. It's a dark, red-brown that is bold and attention grabbing.
9. MAC lipstick in Dubonnet: This is my go-to fall color. It's a pretty cranberry shade that isn't too bold but just bold enough to make a statement.
10. L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Excess in Blackest Black: This is a great mascara to add volume to lashes without clumping. The flexible brush captures each lash!
11. Kendra Scott Danielle earrings in Dark Red: These are my favorite earrings! I own them in a few other colors. There are fun and make a statement!
Looking forward to cooler nights sometine soon!