This year for Galentine's Day (February 13, 2014), I've decided I will be sending all of the lovely ladies I adore a Galentine's Day card to let them each know how much they make me laugh & how much I appreciate them!
I'm really hoping Galentine's Day will become an actual holiday on a calendar someday soon (how do we get that approved?). Wouldn't that be so awesome if we all took the day off from life just to drink pink champagne and eat chocolate croissants? We could listen to Beyonce on a loop & talk all day about nothing and everything. Our hair would be perfectly blown out, our makeup would be flawless, and it would be a perfect day outside to wear peep toe heels! Sounds like the best day ever!
If you celebrate Galentine's Day with your crew of loveliess and are thinking of exchanging little gifts, I put together 9 gift ideas they'll love. Here are some of my favorite picks.
1. Lady Boss: We love multi-taking products! Many of my Galentines have busy schedules. Anything that can save a extra step when applying makeup in the morning is always a plus. GiveStila Lip & Cheek Satin in Raspberry Crush
2. Mirror, Mirror: If you're like me, you can always use a compact in your purse or to keep at your desk in your office. How cute is this I Need Lipstick compact from Forever 21?
3. Pretty Polish: Give the gift of color! Essie Nail Polish is a pefect gift. You can never have too many!
4. Smarty Pants: I love gifting inspiring & fun pocket books that someone wouldn't ordinarily buy for themselves, but would really enjoy. I love Stuff Every Woman Should Know by lanna Kalb . Never hurts to know how to change a tire, right?
5. Lovely Lashes: Would doesn't want long lashes? Mascara is a great gift because everyone loves trying a new one. We are all on a quest to find the perfect one. Give Benefit They're Real Mascara.
6. Help Make A Statement: Help your pal make a statement with a pair of cute Kate Spade Earrings. The gift that keeps on giving (cuteness)!
7. Get Cheeky: This perfect Too Faced blush is called Something About Berry! For your gal that always gets your jokes!
8. Love Notes: For the Paris day dreamer! She will love correspondence Bonjour cards by Amy Borrell