Beautiful: Summer is beautiful and it's (un)officially here! There are two things that I look forward to every summer:
- Summer nights. For some reason, summer nights allow for really great outdoor parties. Summer cocktails, anyone?
- Summer vacations. There is never a replacement for how valuable family summer vacations can be. The fun, the laughs, the memories!
Gorgeous: I hope you have some fun plans this Memorial Day weekend! I'm excited to share some gorgeous finds that are on my summer love list. Do you have any favorites?
Makeup: Summertime makeup is all about less is more. Here are my picks!
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer...$28. Details: Natural looking bronzer that is matte (yay!). One of my go-to summer bronzers.
- Lancome Limited-Edition Eyelash Curler in Aqua...$23. Details: This is my new favorite eyelash curler. Fun color!
- MAC Bare My Soul Eyeshadow X4...$44. Details: Pretty summer eyeshaow palette. Shadows go on super smooth and the pigment is gorgeous!
- Peter Thomas Roth Instant Mineral Powder SPF 45...$30. Details: This grab-it and go mineral powder is quick and easy. Plus it gives a instant glow.
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Sheer Roller Gloss...$18.50. Details: Gloss is a summertime favorite and these are perfect!
- Chanel Inimitable Waterproof Mascara in Blue Note...$30. Details: This mascara does it all (curls, lengthens, seperates, and adds volume)! Plus it comes in limited-edition colors for summer!
- Kate Spade Willow Road Gia...$54. Details: This darling little makeup bag just went on sale! I love the pattern!
- Persol Suprema Sunglasses. Details: Classic and fab!
- Bumble and bumble surf spray...$25. Details: If you are in love with beach waves as much as I am then you should try this! Spray into hair wet or dry and presto you have beach hair!
- YSL La Laque Tie and Dye Polish...$25. Details: How cool is this polish? So fun for summer nails!
- Supergoop! Sunmist with Vitamin C SPF 50...$13. Details: I've tried so many SPFs and this one is my favorite for the body. Easy application, and it has vitamin C to help with skin texture. Great price point!
- Kindle & The Bet, by Rachel Van Dyken (#6 on NY Times Best Sellers List). Details: My summer read! I'll let you know if it's juicy on Twitter at LaurenSnow__
- Collection XXIX Metallic Striped Floopy & Norma Kamali Swim Suit. Details: Cute floppy hat to protect your face from the sun. Check. Adorable reto-inspired bathing suit. Check. Perfect summer!
Do something lovely: I've always wanted to have a good summer read. You know, one of those really juicy books that you don't want to put down. I think I found one. Do you have a lovely summer book?
Special thanks to my sister Angela who is the queen of summer beach hair and introduced me to the Bumble and bumble spray! Now we can take MIA with us anywhere!