Beautiful: Pastels are pretty. If there is ever a time to incorporate pastels into your makeup wardrobe it would be now! When is comes to makeup, I think pastel colors can be really pretwhen used correctly. There is something soft and ultra-feminine about pastels that are perfect for Spring!
Gorgeous: Easter is right around the corner. So get hoppin' (I had to say it!) and try some of these gorgeous makeup picks! Keep it simple and stick to one pastel color at a time.
Makeup: Here are my favorite pastel picks!
1. YSL Volupte Sheer Candy $32 in Frosty Mint, Tasty Raspberry, and Griotte Mocha. Details: YSL Spring 2013 sheer veil lip color goes on super smooth! If you are kind enough to read this blog, you know my love for YSL lip colors!
2. Nars Duo Shadow in Habanera...$34. Details: Add the mint green shimmer / glimmering charcoal plum to your eyes for instant pretty!
3. Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss in Pout...$19. Details: This is the perfect pastel pink gloss!
4. Estee Lauder Nail Lacquer in (left to right) Narcissist, Lilac Leather, Coral Cult, Diletantte, and Absinte. Details: So fun!
5. Guerlain Meteorites Pearls in Teint Rose 01...$58. Details: This is one of the best products to give your skin a soft and radiante glow. It comes in three color harmonies for different skintones.
6. Givenchy Le Prsime Eyeshadow Quartet in Pastel Model...$57. Details: True to color shadows that go on effortlessly. I love how soft the colors are!
Do something lovely: I love the tradition of Easter brunch after church! It is so lovely to enjoy a beautiful day with family and friends. I hope whatever you Easter plans are that you spend it with those you love (and a good Mimosa).
Special thanks to my two little bunnies. You are my biggest blessings. Everything has become so meaningful and beautiful. Happy Easter!