Beautiful: Vacations are lovely. My ideal vacation is to be near the ocean. Maybe it's because I live in Phoneix and during the (very) long summer months all I can think of is that perfect summer breeze hitting my face as I listen to the sound of crashing waves. Have you ever had that beautiful moment while you are looking at the ocean and think, "This must be what heaven looks like?".
Gorgeous: When I'm on vacation, I keep my getting-gorgeous routine super simple. After all, who wants to waste a bunch of time getting ready when there is fun to be had and drinks to be sipped? Usually, I opt for beach wave hair and easy breezy makeup. Over the years I have tried to find multi-tasking products that are easy to use and pack. Here are summer of my vacation picks this year!
Makeup: Summer vacation makeup time! My beauty bag will be packed and ready to go with these amazing products! See you by the ocean!
1. YSL Shocking Mascara ($30). Details: When I wear vacation makeup, I usually wear less eye shadow. So, I love to play up and have exaggerated eyelashes. This is the perfect mascara for that! It's almost like you are wearing fake eyelashes!
2. Tarte Call of the Wild Eyeshadow Palette ($36). This is a must-have for summer travel. You can get so many different look with this one palette. Plus, the Amazonian clay helps to nourish lids and reduce surface oil.
3. Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer ($19). Details: This is the perfect travel concealer. It has a matte finish and is long-lasting. Super easy to use crayon. Love!
4. Mark and Graham The Via Resort Tote ($225). Details: I'm in love with Mark and Graham! Seriously. Maybe it is my obsession with monogram? This is my favorite summer tote (and new favorite website)! The best part is they offer monogram in so many different colors. Sigh!
5. Havaianas Slim Season Flip Flops ($26). Details: These are the most comfortable flip flops in the world. They are my personal favorite and easy to pack.
6. Marchesa Parfum Rollerball ($25). Details: I love the freesia notes in this fragrance. It is nice that it comes in a small purse size rollerball.
7. The Beach Boys. Details: Who doesn't love the sounds of The Beach Boys? I love listening to old songs all summer long.
8. Essie Nail Color in Turquoise & Caicos ($8). Details: Fun color & love the names of their polishes!
9. Josie Maran Argan Color Stick ($22). Details: This color stick can be used on cheeks and lips. Love that you can toss one product in your beach tote! Plus Sephora also sells a mini version for $14.
10. Stila Stay-All Day SPF 30 Illuminating BB Cream ($38). Details: This is my current favorite BB cream. I love that it has an SPF 30 and gives great coverage for a BB cream. Click here to learn why it's all about BB creams this summer.
11. Lorac Tantalizer Baked Bronzer ($32). Details: Baked on terra cotta, this bronzer gives just enough luminosity. Perfect compliment to your glow after a day lounging seaside.
12. Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil ($25). Details: Easy to use lip crayon that has a matte finish for vacation nights out. Matte, creamy & non drying. Yay!
13. Korres Butter Lipstick SPF 10 ($18). Details: I love how this smells like mango! It has great shine and is moisturizing for the lips. Perfect day time lip color.
14. EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balm ($3.49). Details: Perfect mint lip balm. The sphere shape makes it is so easy to find in your handbag or beach tote!
Do something lovely: Plan a lovely beach escape this summer. Everytime I do (whether it is near or far) I'm always glad I did! It's like an instant soul recharge!
Special thanks to my one and only special somebody who has accompained me on many beach excursions over the years! This is our blue heaven!