Beautiful: Color is beautiful. Every year, I eagerly await the announcement of Pantone's Color of the Year. Since 2000, Pantone's selected hue has inspired the beauty world, fashion designers, and interior designers. Emerald has been selected for the 2013 Color of the Year! It's all about elegance, beauty, renewal, and prosperity! Cheers to a beautiful 2013!
Gorgeous: This year is already off to a wonderful start! I love meeting with brides-to-be. They always have a gorgeous glow and are beaming with excitement! When we meet for our consultations to review the Wedding Guide 2013, I enjoy hearing their love stories. Each story is uniquely different. Hearing their stories allows me to relive my own personal love story and to reflect on how magnificant love is! And with all this emerald talk, I couldn't help but think that this years wedding trend may be: something old, something new, something borrowed, something emerald!
Makeup: Emerald is my favorite color! Here are some ways to incorporate this jewel-toned color in to your beauty style! p.s. - Sephora will be launching a Sephora + Pantone Universe Emerald collection very soon!
1. Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash in Green...$23. Details: All of the benefits of the popular Smoky Lash mascara (curl, volume, and length) plus the green pigment is just enough to make a pretty impact (not Halloweenish at all)! (sephora.com)
2. MAC Guilty Pleasures - Brilliantly Cool Crushes Metallic Pigment Set...$32.50. Details: Four stackable jars of eye shadow pigment that help to create some sparkle! Fun! (Nordstrom.com)
3. Stila Stay All Day Waterproo Liner Eye Liner in Moss...$20. Details: Rich green shade perfect for long wear and goes on super smooth with no skipping or smudging! (apothica.com)
4. Illamasqua Rubber Finish Nail Polish in Varnish...$14. Details: True Emerald green nail polish that is shiny and has a chip-resistant rubber finish. It lasts forever! (sephora.com)
5. Lauren by Ralph Lauren Cosmetics Case...$58. Details: Gorgeous emerald green leather cosmetic case. Fits everything perfectly and the color is stunning! (bloomingdales.com)
6. Tweezerman Slant Tweezer...$20. Details: Best tweezers in the world! I love that they come in fun colors. You can send them back to Tweezerman at anytime to get them sharpened for free! (qvc.com)
7. Clarisonic Mia 2 in Emerald...$149. Details: This is a must own! It exfoliates your skin to perfection and allows serums to penetrate the skin better. Special edition color. Must have! (saksfifthavenue.com)
Do something lovely: Doesn't a lovely spa day sound good? Since renewal is associated with the color Emerald, I think one is definitely in order! Canyon Ranch, anyone?
Special thanks to all the brides-to-be that have reached out to us! Your excitment is contagious and we are delighted to be apart of your big day! Thanks for sharing your beautiful stories... True love stories never have endings, may yours never end!