Makeup look to fall for: Fall is almost here! I'm hopeful that the weather in Phoenix will start to cool soon (fingers crossed). For many of my friends in other parts of the country, cool weather is already creeping in (lucky)! Don't be shy, try this wine inspired makeup look! If I can, so can you! It looks really pretty on fair & deep skintones.
What reminds you of Fall? Here are my top 5 ways to tell if Fall is finally here (because I can't use the weather as an indaictor)!
1. School starts - Back-to-School is so exciting!
2. College football becomes a major topic of discussion.
3. Starbucks has pumpkin spice lattes available.
4. My favorite fall candle Leaves is at Bath & Body Works.
5. Wine colored lipstick takes the stage.
1. Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet Foundation
2. Smashbox Eyeshadow Trio in Screen Shot
3. Bare Escentuals Blush in Hint
4. Sephora lip liner in Brillant Berry
5. Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in Deepest Berry