Beautiful: These days, I feel like I need concealer more than ever! I have always been a mulit-tasking kind of gal but lately things have been heightened. With two little boys, running a business, and moving, I find myself reaching for my little magic tube of concealer more often! Even though, my sleep is a bit lacking, I am grateful for all of these beautiful experiences. Bring on the Benefit Erase Paste!
Gorgeous: I have been on a quest to find the perfect concealer for as long as I can remember! I love that gorgeous well-rested look! But when you can't get a full 8 hours of sleep, the next best thing is a great concealer. Right?
Makeup: I swear I have tried every concealer know to woman (and at every price point)! There is no concealer that I wouldn't try. Here are a few of my personal favorites.
1. YSL Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)...$40. Details: This is a cult favorite and it's one of mine! It has a beautiful radiance and glow. It makes a great hightlighter and concealer.
2. Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit...$33. Details: Bobbi Brown is known for her peachy undertone concealers. This duo has a creamy concealer and a powder to set the concealer. Love!
3. Clinique All About Eyes Concealer...$16.50. Details: I like this concealer because it gives good coverage. You need to use a good under eye cream (be sure it is fully dried) before you put it on.
4. Make Up For Ever 5 Camouflage Cream Palette...$38. Details: I am never without this palette! I love the coverage and color ranges it has. It is perfect on many of my clients. Be sure to set the concealer with Make Up For Ever HD Micro Finish Powder for long wear.
5. Benefit Eraser Paste ...$26. Details: This is my everyday concealer. It is super easy to use and goes on smooth with good coverage. Always in my handbag when I'm on the go!
6. bareMinerals Broad Spectrum Mult-Tasking Face...$18. Details: This is magic! Sometimes people think it may look cakey or dry because it is a mineral powder, but the consistency is silky. It has great coverage when applied correctly and will cover under eyes and is a great spot cover!
Do something lovely: If you have a concealer that you love, please let me know at email@example.com. I will be sure to try it! I am still on my quest to find the perfect conceler. Thanks lovelies!
Special thanks to my mom who constantly reminds me to get enough rest. You are never to old to take your mom's advice! She does know best!